Subclient Tab Options for the CommCell Configuration Report in the Report Selection Dialog Box
Use this dialog box to select the subclient filter criteria to be included in the CommCell Configuration Report.
- Include Subclient Information: Includes the subclient information for the selected clients in the report.
- Subclient Content: Includes the subclient content to be protected in the report. (For database agents, displays Database and Transaction Log).
- Subclient Filters: Includes the content filters that are configured for the subclient.
- Copy Retention: Includes the basic and extended retention rules for each copy of the storage policies that the subclient is associated with.
- Schedules: Includes the subclient data protection schedules in the report.
- Save As: To save the selected options as a report template or as a script file, click this button. When you save the operation as a script, each option in the dialog will have a corresponding xml parameter in the script file. When executing the script, you can modify the value for any of these XML parameters as needed.
Last modified: 10/5/2020 3:12:15 PM