Computers Tab Options for the CommCell Readiness Report in the Report Selection Dialog Box
Use this dialog box to select the filter criteria for the clients and agents to be included in the CommCell Readiness Report.
Proxy client computers do not appear in the list of computers.
- Computers: Allows you to select the client computers and/or client computer groups whose data will be included in the report.
- Modify: Click this button to include or exclude client computers and/or client computer groups from the Client Computers list in the Select Computers dialog box.
- Agent Types: Allows you to select the agents whose data will be included report.
- Modify: Click this button include or exclude agents from the Agent Types list in the Select Agent Types dialog box.
- Save As: To save the selected options as a report template or as a script file, click this button. When you save the operation as a script, each option in the dialog will have a corresponding xml parameter in the script file. When executing the script, you can modify the value for any of these XML parameters as needed.
Last modified: 10/5/2020 3:17:24 PM