Library/Storage Policy Tab Options for the Data Retention Forecast and Compliance Report in the Report Selection Dialog Box
You can use this tab to select the storage policy copies and libraries that appear in the Data Retention Forecast and Compliance Report.
- Select Storage Policy Copies: From this list, select the storage policies that you want to include in the report, and clear the storage policies that you want to exclude from the report. Expand each storage policy to see the related storage policy copies.
- Select Libraries: From this list, select the libraries that you want to include in the report and clear the libraries that you want to exclude from the report.
- Show Storage Policies Disabled for Backup: To display all storage policies that have been disabled for backup operations, select this option.
- Show Global Storage Policies: To display all global storage policies configured in the CommCell environment, select this option.
- Save As: To save the selected options as a report template or as a script file, click this button. When you save the operation as a script, each option in the dialog will have a corresponding xml parameter in the script file. When executing the script, you can modify the value for any of these XML parameters as needed.
Last modified: 12/9/2020 11:01:33 AM