General Tab Options for Discovery Reports in the Report Selection Dialog Box
Use this tab to select and generate discovery reports. The individual reports are listed and explained below.
- Review Set Posting: Information about searched items which are added or posted to the review set will appear in the report.
- Restore Status: Displays Restore status as Completed/Failed/None of searched items.
- Legal Hold Status: Displays Legal hold status as Completed/Failed/None of searched items.
- Review Set Activity: Information on operations performed on the items contained in the review set will appear in the report.
- Review Set Summary: Information about sharing status and search items count for each review set will appear in the report.
- Legal Hold Summary: Information about backup and retention along with count of items inside each legal hold will appear in the report.
- Search Activity: Information about search queries that are submitted will appear in the report.
- Save As: To save the selected options as a report template or as a script file, click this button. When you save the operation as a script, each option in the dialog will have a corresponding xml parameter in the script file. When executing the script, you can modify the value for any of these XML parameters as needed.
Last modified: 10/5/2020 3:21:57 PM