General Tab Options for the Event Report in the Report Selection Dialog Box
Use this dialog box to select the filter criteria for the events to be included in the Event Report.
- Job ID: Allows you to generate a report that includes events from all jobs or from a specific job.
- All: Includes events from all jobs in the report.
- Job ID: Includes events from the job with the specified job ID only in the report.
- Group By: Allows you to group by Event ID or Job ID.
- Include Event Details: Includes detailed event descriptions in the report.
- Severity Levels: Select the severity levels for the events you want to include in the report.
- Information : Indicates a normal, expected event.
- Minor : Indicates an abnormal or unexpected event that does not affect running processes.
- Major : Indicates a major error affecting a single CommServe, MediaAgent, client, or application.
- Critical : Indicates critical system conditions affecting the CommServe, MediaAgents, clients, or agents.
- Save As: To save the selected options as a report template or as a script file, click this button. When you save the operation as a script, each option in the dialog will have a corresponding xml parameter in the script file. When executing the script, you can modify the value for any of these XML parameters as needed.
Last modified: 9/24/2020 2:25:19 PM