Output Tab Options for the File Level Analytics Report in the Report Selection Dialog Box
se this tab to select the output format and save options of the report.
- Output Fields: Allows you to select the client computers and/or client computer groups whose data will be included in the report.
- Available: Displays a list of all columns that are available to be included in the report, but are currently excluded.
- Selected: Displays a list of all columns to be included in the report.
- Output Format: Allows you to select an output format for the report and set the maximum number of rows to be displayed on each page in the report.
- HTML: Generates and/or saves the report in HTML format.
- Text: Generates and/or saves the report in text format.
- File/Folder Rows to Display: Specifies the maximum number of rows that appear on each page in the report.
- Size Unit: Specifies the unit of measurement in which amounts are displayed, for example megabytes (MB), terabytes (TB), or petabytes (PB).
- Sort By: Allows sorting the report output in ascending or descending order.
- Locale: Specifies the language in which the report output is generated.
- Output To: Saves the report to a specified location.
- Impersonate User: Displays the user name of the account.
- User Name/Password: Allows you to change the user account from the Change User Account dialog box.
- Use Local Drive On: Saves the report to a client on the CommServe. From the drop down menu, select a client and click Browse to specify a Report Copy Location. Username and password is not required.
- Use Network Share: Saves the report to a location on a network. Click Browse to specify a Report Copy Location. Username and password may be required.
- Report Copy Location: Type or click Browse to specify a local or network location to save the report. If the file name for the report is not provided, the system automatically provides a name for the report when it is saved.
- Browse: Allows you to browse to a network path that is displayed in Report Copy Location to save the report.
- FTP Upload: Allows you to save the report to a File Transfer Protocol (FTP) server.
- Settings: Allows you to specify the credentials for the File Transfer Protocol (FTP) server. The credentials specified for the FTP server only need to be configured once and will apply to the entire CommCell.
- Upload As A Single Compressed File: To upload the report as a single compressed file to the configured location, select this check box.
- Save As: To save the selected options as a report template or as a script file, click this button. When you save the operation as a script, each option in the dialog will have a corresponding xml parameter in the script file. When executing the script, you can modify the value for any of these XML parameters as needed.
Last modified: 10/5/2020 3:34:51 PM