General Tab Options for the Job Schedule Report in the Report Selection Dialog Box
Use this dialog box to select the filter criteria for the schedules to be included in the Job Schedule - List Report, or the Job Schedule - Interval Report.
- Tasks: Select the scheduled job tasks to display in the report.
- All: Includes all scheduled operations in the report.
- Data Protection: Includes scheduled data protection/collection jobs in the report.
- Restore: Includes scheduled data recovery jobs in the report.
- Administrative Jobs: Includes scheduled administrative jobs.
- Schedule View: Allows you to select the schedule view criteria to generate the Job Schedule - List Report, or the Job Schedule - Interval Report.
- Interval: Includes future occurrence details for each defined schedule.
- List: Includes the defined schedules and schedule policies.
- Group By: Allows you to group by Client or Next Schedule Time in the report.
- Include Job Options: Displays all the details of a particular job run when the report is generated.
- Allow Dynamic Content: When selected with Job Options, it will enhance the job details of a particular job run. The job options are viewable when the Job Options link is selected in the report.
- Ignore Hidden Subclients: To exclude hidden subclients from the Job Schedule report, select this check box.
- Save As: To save the selected options as a report template or as a script file, click this button. When you save the operation as a script, each option in the dialog will have a corresponding xml parameter in the script file. When executing the script, you can modify the value for any of these XML parameters as needed.
Last modified: 10/5/2020 3:45:24 PM