Computers Tab Options for the Job Summary Reports in the Report Selection Dialog Box
Use this tab to select the client computers, client computer groups, and/or agents to be included in the report. Not all fields apply to all Job Summary reports. For a scheduled job summary report, you can use this tab to modify filter options that have already been selected, or to select additional filter options.
- Client/Agent: To display job information by client and agent, select this option.
- Computers: Allows you to select the client computers and/or client computer groups whose operations will appear in the report.
- Modify: Click this button to include or exclude client computers and/or client computer groups from the ClientComputers list on the Select Clients/Client Groups dialog box.
- Agent Types: Allows you to select the agents whose operations will appear in the report.
- Subclient: Allows you to select a particular client, agent, instance, backup set, or subclient that will appear in the report. This is useful if subclients are monitored by a particular group of personnel who are only interested in generating a report for their area of responsibility.
- View: Click this tab to view what has been selected in the Edit tab.
- Edit: Click this tab to select individual clients, agents, instances, backup sets, or subclients that you are interested i. Once selected, they are displayed in the View tab. Click Select All to select all components or Clear All to deselect the selected components.
- Save As: To save the selected options as a report template or as a script file, click this button. When you save the operation as a script, each option in the dialog will have a corresponding xml parameter in the script file. When executing the script, you can modify the value for any of these XML parameters as needed.
Last modified: 10/5/2020 4:27:02 PM