Configuration of Destination Volumes
Before you perform any snapshot operations, you must create destination volumes.
You can create volumes on the NEC console before or after you add the array into Array Management in Commvault.
Review the following for creating destination volumes on the array console:
- Before you perform any operations, map replication volumes (RV) and link volumes (LV) to the host computer.
- In the client computer, configure all necessary volumes:
- For NEC DynamicDataReplication: Master Volume (MV), Replication Volume (RV), and Control Volume (CV)
- For NEC DynamicSnapVolume: Base Volume (BV), Link Volume (LV), and CV
- Set the RV or the LV status to Not Available.
Last modified: 1/12/2018 6:22:58 PM