Adding the Navisphere CLI User Security to the System Account
To add the Navisphere CLI user security to the System account, use the PsTools software.
- Download PsTools from Microsoft TechNet.
- Start the command prompt, and then change the directory to PsTools by typing the following command:
psexec -i -s cmd.exe
A command prompt with system privileges appears.
- Add the user security by typing the following commands:
NaviSECCli -AddUserSecurity -Address <clariion SPA IP> -Scope 0 -User admin -Password password
NaviSECCli -AddUserSecurity -Address <clariion SPB IP> -Scope 0 -User admin -Password password
- Run a sample NaviSECCLI command. For example, type the following commands:
NaviSECCli -h < Storage Processor IP> snap -feature -info
- If the command requests certification, accept and store the certification.
If the command does not request certification, then the snap backup job might not complete successfully.
- Exit the system command prompt.
Last modified: 3/14/2019 3:37:02 PM