Name Change ODBC Workflow
Use this workflow to update the CommServe host name in ODBC settings. This workflow must be run after creating a floating host name in a Disaster Recovery Setup.
This workflow can be manually executed from the CommCell Console.
- From the CommCell Browser, go to Workflows.
- Right-click and then click All Tasks > Execute.
- On the Inputs tab, from the Run workflow on list, select the workflow engine
- Enter a value for the following inputs:
Floating CS Name
The floating CommServe host name.
Physical machine hostname
The production (existing) CommServe host name .
The instance name in which the software is installed. By default this will be Instance 1 - type the appropriate instance name if there are multiple instances.
Email ID to send reports
Email address to receive an email when the workflow is successfully executed. Use semicolon (;) to separate multiple email addresses.
- Click OK.
- Track the progress of the workflow from the Job Controller.
This workflow must be downloaded from the Commvault Store. See Downloading, Deploying, and Updating Workflows from Commvault Store for additional information.
Last modified: 11/7/2018 5:33:26 PM