Recording the Username and Password
For performing the two-way sync operation, user account information is required to run the jobs.
Use the following steps on the source client to obtain the user account information:
- sFrom the CommCell Console, expand Client Computers > source_client > File System > backup_set.
- Right-click the subclient and click Backup.
The Backup Options dialog box appears.
- Click the Save As Script button.
- In the Save As Script dialog box, specify the following selections:
- From the Client list, select a client to save the script.
- In the File Path box, type the path and a name for the script file to be saved. For example, C:\user_account.cmd.
- Click OK to save the operation as a script file.
- Using Notepad or any other text editor, open the user_account.cmd file.
- Navigate to the qlogin command section.
Note down the username available with the option -u and the encrypted password available with the option -ps.
This username and password are required during the batch file configuration.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 1/12/2018 12:28:53 PM