Enabling Activities After a Specific Time Interval
If an activity is disabled at any level of the CommCell hierarchy, it can be enabled by specifying the date and time at which the activity will start on the specified level. You can pre-determine the date and time when activities will begin on the CommCell, client computer group, client computer, or agent.
If you disable an activity at the CommCell level, then that activity is disabled throughout the CommCell regardless of the corresponding settings of the individual client computer groups, client computers, agents, and subclients. However running and waiting activities will run to completion, but stopped and pending activities cannot resume until the activity is enabled.
- In the CommCell Browser, right-click the CommServe, and then click Properties.
The CommCell Properties dialog box appears.
- On the Activity Control, clear the Enable All Job Activity check box, and then click Enable after a Delay.
The Enable All Job Activity dialog box appears.
- Select the Automatically Enable at the following time check box.
- Specify the Time Zone and Date to enable all job activity.
- Click OK.
- In the CommCell Properties dialog box, click OK.
Last modified: 6/26/2020 3:05:31 PM