Viewing the Details of a Block-Level Backup Job
You can view detailed information about a backup job, such as the objects that were backed up, the status of the job, the backup options used, and so on.
- From the CommCell Browser, right-click the appropriate entity and click View > Backup History.
- In the Backup History Filter dialog box, click Advanced.
- In the Advanced Filter Options dialog box, select Include Backup Copy and NAS Snapshot Catalog Jobs, and then click OK.
- Click OK to close the Backup History Filter dialog box.
- To display a detailed job history, in the Backup Job History window, right-click the job and click View Job Details.
- To view processing details of a block-level backup job, in the Job Details dialog box, click the Details tab.
Details include job start time, end time, throughput, and so on. Ensure that the Backup Option displays Block Level for the job.
- Click OK.
What to Do Next
All of the extents are backed up during block-level backups. If backup fails for any extent, the corresponding phase in the backup job fails with an error message. You can resolve the issues and continue with the backup job. For more information, see Troubleshooting.
Last modified: 3/1/2018 8:13:33 PM