Creating a Snapshot Copy for OSDP C-Mode
The OSDP feature is deprecated from the Commvault software in V11 SP15.
See End-of-Life, Deprecated and Extended Support - Features for information about deprecated features.
Before You Begin
If you have not created an OSDP storage policy yet, create one by Creating an OSDP Storage Policy for OSDP C-Mode.
Snapshot copies can be created for the topologies listed in the following table:
For the Library drop-down list below, select disk libraries that use CIFS or NFS share or a LUN on the file server.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Policies >Storage Policies > storage policy.
Right-click the storage policy, point to All Tasks, and then click Create New Snapshot Copy.
The Snap Copy Properties dialog box appears.
- In the Copy Name box, type a name for the snapshot copy.
From the Library and MediaAgent lists, select a Library and a MediaAgent, respectively.
The Mirror check box for the protection type is selected by default.
- On the Copy Policy tab, click Specify Source for Auxiliary Copy to select the source copy.
- On the Provisioning tab, click Refresh to display the entities.
From the Provisioning Policy drop-down list, select the provisioning policy.
- In the Resource Pools area, select resource pools from the Available list.
- Under Available, select one or more resource pools from the list, and then click Add.
- To add all resource pools, click Add All.
The selected resource pools appear on the Selected list.
- Click OK to create the secondary snapshot copy.
Last modified: 3/12/2019 9:56:28 PM