Installing Commvault NOW on an Apple iPad
Install the Commvault NOW app on your smart device to access a CommCell environment to view, manage, and monitor backup jobs on your smart device.
If you have enabled secure connection on the Web Server (for example, your web server uses https), tap the Secure button after providing the login credentials.
Note: A valid SSL certificate that is signed by a trusted certificate authority, such as VeriSign, is required. If your certificate is self-signed, you cannot log on.
Before You Begin
Ensure the Web Server and Web Console software are installed on a computer that can connect to the CommServe.
For more information, see Installing the Command Center.
- Open the App Store application.
- Tap Search, and then type Commvault NOW.
- Tap Commvault NOW.
The mobile application is automatically installed.
- After the Commvault NOW app is installed, open it and do the following:
- In the Username and Password boxes, type the login credentials for the CommServe server.
- To connect to the CommServe, in the Webserver box, type the web server address.
For example, enter mobile.domain.company.com.
- Tap Login.
This account is saved for future access.
Last modified: 4/25/2019 8:18:30 PM