Getting Started with Custom Calendars
Use the following steps to define a custom calendar that starts with April 1st as first day of the year.
- From the CommCell Console toolbar, click Control Panel.
Under the Schedule section, click Custom Calendars.
- Click Add.
- Specify the following details for the new calendar:
- In the Name box, type the calendar name.
- Select April as starting month of the year from the Begin Month drop-down list.
- Click the Define Custom Months check box.
- Select the year in which calendar has to begin from the Begin Year drop-down list.
- Click Define Months to configure the months.
- For the month of April, double-click the days in the Days column to specify the new number of days.
- By default it shows the actual number of days for the month as per the Georgian calendar.
- The Start Date of each month adjusts accordingly based on the number of days specified for the month of April.
- Click Apply and then click OK.
- The Number of Years defined changes from 0 to 1 as months for a single year is configured.
- Click OK.
- A new calendar is added in the Custom Calendars dialog box displaying all details.
You can now associate this custom calendar to a Storage Policy or a Job Schedule.
Last modified: 3/13/2020 9:35:25 PM