Resubmitting a Job in the Job Controller
You can resubmit a job from the Job Controller window. This is useful if a job has failed and you want to run it again with the same options. After you resubmit the job, you can edit the schedule and the job options. The job options vary according to the type of job. For example, if it is a backup job, the job options are the type of backup: full, incremental, differential, or synthetic full.
Resubmitting jobs can only be executed for jobs that have run using the current release of this software.
- From the CommCell Console ribbon, on the Home tab, click Job Controller.
- Right-click the job and click Resubmit Job.
- From the job options dialog box, select the options for the job.
Note: The job options vary according to the type of job you resubmit.
- Under Job Initiation, select if you want to resubmit the job immediately or schedule it.
- Click Advanced to select the job options appropriate for the job you want to resubmit.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 10/13/2017 8:02:38 AM