Viewing the Capacity Usage Calculation in the CommCell Console
Important: You should view capacity and usage data in the License Summary Report on the Command Center or the Web Console, instead of the Capacity and Usage charts that are visible in the CommCell Console Licensing and Registration dialog box. For details, see Data Views for the License Summary Report.
You can view a capacity usage calculation for the CommCell environment in the CommCell Console.
- From the CommCell Console ribbon, on the Home tab, click Licensing and Registration.
- You can also access the license administration options from the Control Panel.
- From the CommCell Console ribbon, on the Home tab, click Control Panel.
- Under the CommCell section, click Licensing and Registration.
- On the Capacity tab of the Licensing and Registration dialog box, click Save.
- In the Export Options dialog box, do the following:
- Select the file type (PDF or MHTML) from the Save File As drop-down list.
- Review the location where you want to save the file in the File Name box.
- Click OK.
- Send the report file to your software provider to obtain the necessary capacity licenses.
Last modified: 8/18/2020 6:31:59 PM