Resetting License Usage in the CommCell Console
When license usage reaches 110%, you can resume backup jobs by resetting usage in the CommCell Console.
- From the CommCell Console ribbon, on the Home tab, click Licensing and Registration.
- The Licensing and Registration dialog box appears.
- In the Licensing and Registration dialog box, click the Usage tab and do the following:
- Click Save to save the report as a file. Then, send the file to your software provider so you can receive a new license.
- Click Reset to resume the jobs for a grace period of 96 hours.
- Click Close.
If the first 96 hours have passed and the license usage continues to display 110% or more, continue to use the reset operation every 96 hours. The reset operation can be used for a total of 8 times. This gives you 32 days to obtain a new license with an upgraded capacity.
Last modified: 8/18/2020 7:37:19 PM