IPv6 is supported on all Commvault-supported Windows, UNIX and Linux file system, application, and database agents except for the following exceptions:
- 1-Touch recovery of clients is not supported with IPv6.
- For Windows computers, only Microsoft Windows Server 2003 and later Windows versions support IPv6.
- The Optimize for Concurrent LAN Backups option is not supported for AIX MediaAgents using the IPv6 protocol.
- If a client computer uses IPv6, the CommServe and MediaAgent computers must also use IPv6.
- If you use IPv6 on a client, make sure that the hostname of the client resolves to the IPv6 address.
Last modified: 4/28/2020 7:10:00 PM