Blocking Local Interface Connections
You can protect client computers from undesired local interface connections by creating a list containing IP addresses or host names to which connections will be blocked.
When new connection is initiated, the local interface is checked against the blocked list and, if found, the connection is dropped immediately without any further processing.
- Stop all services on the client computer.
- In the Software_Installation_Path/Base folder, create a text file named LocalInterfaceBlacklist.txt.
- Add the IP addresses (or host names) to which connections will be blocked. Add one IP address (or hostname) per line.
- Special or wildcard characters in an IP address or host name are not supported (for example, 172.19.*.*).
- The LocalInterfaceBlacklist.txt file can be modified at any time. After you modify the file, recycle the client computer's services for the changes to take effect.
Last modified: 6/4/2019 8:42:42 PM