Disabling Network Bandwidth Throttling
You can disable network bandwidth throttling for client computer groups, client computers, and MediaAgents.
- In the CommCell Browser, perform one of the following:
- If the computer is a client computer or client computer group, right-click the client_name or client_group_name, and then click Properties. In the Properties dialog, click Network.
- If the computer is a MediaAgent, expand Storage Resources > MediaAgents, right-click the mediaAgent_name, and then click Properties.
The Properties dialog box appears.
- Click the Network Throttle tab.
- In Remote Clients or Client Group, clear all selected computers and groups by clearing the check box for each one that is selected.
- In Throttling Schedule, delete all defined schedules by selecting all of them and then clicking Delete.
- Clear the Enable Network Throttling option.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 8/27/2019 8:52:10 PM