Configuring the Automatic Renewal Period of Client Certificates and the Certificate Authority Certificate
Certificates are automatically renewed, but you can manually change their renewal periods.
Certificates are automatically renewed as follows:
- Certificates for clients are renewed every 6 months
- The CommCell CA certificate is renewed every 5 years
- From the CommCell Console ribbon, click the Home tab and then click Control Panel > Certificate Administration.
- In the Client Certificate Rotation Period box, enter the new renewal period (in months) for client certificates.
- In the CA Certificate Rotation Period box, enter the new renewal period (in years) for the CA certificate.
- Click OK.
Tip: If you extended the rotation period for client certificates (for example, from 6 months to 10 months), you may want to renew each client certificate to start the new rotation period with a new certificate.
Last modified: 2/12/2019 7:13:12 PM