Uploading the CommServe Certificate to the DSM
Upload the certificate created for the CommServe to the DSM.
- Log on to the DSM as a domain administrator.
- Click Domain>Switch Domains, select the domain that serves the KMIP clients, and then click Switch to Domain.
- Select Hosts > Hosts in the menu bar.
The Hosts window appears.
- Click the host name for the CommServe.
The Edit Host page appears.
- Click the Upload KMIP Cert button in the lower right corner.
- Navigate to the corresponding client.pem file for the CommServe, and click OK.
What To Do Next
Last modified: 11/27/2018 9:42:23 AM