Testing the Two-Factor Authentication User Login
To test that Two-Factor Authentication is working, log on to the Web Console.
- Go to the Web Console site.
- Type your login credentials, and then click Login.
Your login fails because Two-Factor Authentication is enabled.
- Click OK to close the Login Error message.
Immediately after the message is displayed, an email is sent to you with the PIN that is required to log on to the CommCell environment. This is a one time PIN, and is valid for the next 30 minutes.
- Open the email and copy the One Time Pin.
- Enter your login credentials again, but in the Password box, enter your password followed by the PIN.
Do not add a space between your password and the PIN.
- Click OK.
- Notify the CommCell users that the Two-Factor Authentication is enabled.
Last modified: 5/21/2019 6:07:22 PM