Logging On Using a PIN with Two-Factor Authentication (End-User)
After the Administrator notifies you that Two-Factor Authentication is enabled on the CommCell, a password and a PIN are required to log on to the CommCell through the following interfaces:
- Command Center
- CommCell Console
- Web Console
- Command Line
- Mobile Applications such as CommVault Edge and Commvault NOW
Before You Begin
You must acquire a PIN through email or through a PIN generating tool. For information on acquiring a PIN, see Acquiring a PIN.
- PINs acquired through email are valid for 30 minutes.
- PINs acquired through a PIN generating tool are valid for 30 seconds.
- Open the interface you want to log on to.
For example, go to the Web Console site.
- Enter your credentials as follows:
- For your user name, enter your CommCell user name.
- For your password, enter your password followed by the PIN.
Do not add a space between your password and the PIN.
- Continue logging on.
Last modified: 12/27/2018 4:43:18 PM