Registering an Account with the Commvault Token App
To register, enter your CommCell account and your secret key into the application.
Note: You can have more than one CommCell account registered with the application. Each account needs its own secret key.
Before You Begin
You must have a secret key. For information on obtaining a secret key, see Two-Factor Authentication - Obtaining a Secret Key.
- From your Android device, open the Commvault Token app.
- Tap +Add and enter the following details:
- On the User Name line, enter your CommCell user name.
- On the CommServe URL line, enter the CommCell URL address, for example:
- On the Secret line, enter the secret key provided in the email.
- Tap Submit.
After you register an account, you are redirected to the home screen where you can see:
- The PIN and your CommCell account.
- The time remaining before the PIN expires. PINs are valid for 30 seconds.
Last modified: 12/26/2018 5:46:29 PM