Adding an Account to the Google Authenticator App
To add your CommCell account, enter an account name and your secret key into the application.
Note: You can add more than one CommCell account to the application. Each account needs its own secret key.
Before You Begin
- You must have a secret key. For information on obtaining a secret key, see Two-Factor Authentication - Obtaining a Secret Key.
- The Authenticator app must be installed on a device that has one of the following operating systems:
- Android 2.2 (Froyo) or a more recent version
- Apple iOS 7.0 or a more recent version
- From your device, open the Google Authenticator app.
- Tap Begin Setup > Manual entry, and then enter the following details:
- A name for the account, for example, Commvault or the name of your CommCell
- The secret key provided in the email
- Tap the check mark icon.
Last modified: 5/21/2020 6:54:13 AM