Adding an Account to the Google Authenticator App
To add your CommCell account, enter an account name and your secret key into the application.
Note: You can add more than one CommCell account to the application. Each account needs its own secret key.
Before You Begin
You must have a secret key. For information on obtaining a secret key, see Two-Factor Authentication - Obtaining a Secret Key.
- From your device, open the Google Authenticator app.
- Tap Begin Setup > Manual entry and enter the following details:
- A name for the account, for example, Commvault or the name of your CommCell
- The secret key provided in the email
- Tap the check mark icon.
After you register an account, you are redirected to the home screen where you can see:
- The PIN and your account.
- The time remaining before the PIN expires. PINs are valid for 30 seconds.
Last modified: 12/27/2018 4:45:39 PM