Configuring the User Account to Access the SAP Oracle Database
Use the following steps to configure the user account privileges to access the Oracle database:
- From the CommCell Browser, go to Client Computers > client > SAP for ORACLE.
- Right-click the instance and click Properties.
The instance Properties dialog box appears.
- Click the Details tab.
- In the Connect String boxes, type the connect string to connect to the Oracle database as follows:
- In the first box, type the database user ID.
- In the second box, type the password for the user ID.
- In the Confirm Password dialog box, re-enter the password and click OK.
- In the third box, type the Oracle service name.
where, sys is the database user ID, password is the password for the database user ID, and CER is the Oracle service name.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 10/25/2018 3:59:33 PM