Creating an Organization
You can add an organization to create a logical grouping of users and user groups.
Note: As the creator of the organization, you automatically become both a member and the administrator, which gives you all permissions to the organization.
- Log on as an administrator.
- From the CommCell Browser, go to Security.
- Right-click Domains, and then click Add new domain > Organization.
The Add New Organization dialog box appears.
- Enter the details for the organization.
Note: The organization name must be unique. You can specify the number of previous passwords that the user of the organization cannot reuse. For instructions to enable this option, see Enabling Password History to Prevent Users from Reusing Previous Passwords.
- Click OK.
- The new organization appears in the CommCell Browser under Security > Domains and Organizations.
- A new smart client computer group appears in the CommCell Browser under Client Computer Groups, with a client scope of Clients of Domain and Organization and the new organization.
What to Do Next
Last modified: 9/5/2019 3:25:22 PM