Enabling Privacy on Clients
You can enable privacy for clients that you own so that the CommCell administrator cannot view or download your client data.
- Privacy cannot be enabled for clients if there are user groups listed as client owners in the Owner tab of the Client Computer Properties dialog box.
- For IntelliSnap clients, only the owner of the client can mount snapshots of that client.
Before You Begin
- Privacy must be enabled at the CommCell level.
- The user selecting the Prevent administrators from viewing or downloading your data check box on the client must meet the following requirements:
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Client Computers, right-click client_computer, and then click Properties.
The Client Computer Properties dialog box is displayed.
- On the Security tab, select the Prevent administrators from viewing or downloading your data check box.
- In the Privacy Settings dialog box, enter your log on password in the Password box and click OK.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 8/21/2018 8:06:02 PM