Controlling the Chunk Size for Data Path
The chunk size that is established at the data path level overrides the chunk sizes that are established for the various Agents.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Policies > Storage Policies.
- Right-click the appropriate storage policy copy, and then click Properties.
- In the Copy Properties dialog box, on the Data Paths tab, select a data path, and then click Properties.
- In the Data Path Properties dialog box, under Chunk Size section, select Use specified value, and then enter the value in MB.
- Click OK, and then click OK to close the Copy Properties dialog box.
Last modified: 8/10/2018 3:28:27 PM