Increasing the Job Manager Update Interval
The Job Controller window displays all of the current jobs in the CommCell. A status bar at the bottom of the job controller shows:
- The total number of jobs
- The number of jobs that are running, pending, waiting, queued, and suspended
- The high and low watermarks
This information is updated at the close of each chunk, or within 5-minute intervals, whichever occurs sooner.
When larger chunks are configured for data movement operations, the amount of time between Job Manager Updates is automatically extended by that configuration.
Modify this interval to increase the performance of data movement operations.
- On the CommCell Console ribbon, on the Configuration tab, click Job Management.
- In the Job Management dialog box, click Job Updates tab.
- In the Protection (Mins) column, increase the integer value to modify the update interval for data protection jobs.
- In Recovery (Mins) column, increase the integer value to modify the update interval for data recovery jobs.
- In the State update interval for ContinuousDataReplicator box, click the integer value in the box to change the time.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 8/10/2018 3:28:25 PM