The Laptop application provides a simple web-based user interface for administration tasks, providing streamlined backup, archive, and recovery for end-user devices such as laptops and desktops.
To get started quickly, you can perform a simple configuration and then initiate protection operations immediately. After configuration is complete, you can back up, archive, and restore data, and you can manage jobs, schedules, alerts, events, and users.
- Fully customizable, plan-based automatic backups: Secure protection for business-critical data on laptops and desktops through source-side deduplication, scheduling, and intelligent bandwidth throttling.
- Data loss prevention and remote wipe: Prevent unauthorized access to data on laptops by using file-level security that includes securely erasing data and locking sensitive files.
- End user self-service: End users can access their backed up data from smart phones, tablets, laptops, and desktops using mobile apps, a web-based portal and integrated file system plug-ins. End users can retrieve, manage, and view all of their protected files and e-mails in a cloud-based storage repository, and securely share files for collaboration.
- Fully automated deployment: IT administrators can centrally manage and automate mass deployment using mobile device management (MDM) services.
- Explorer Plugin for Windows: End users can access their backed up data and shares on the laptop using Windows explorer.
- Migration Assistant: To easily set up a new laptop, end users can move backed up data and user settings (appearance and personalization settings, browser settings, network settings, and more) from their old laptop to their new laptop.
Last modified: 12/15/2020 4:38:16 PM