Use the Command Center to perform backup and restore operations on databases.
Quickly complete your configuration by answering the following questions:
- What data do I need to protect?
- Where do I want to store the data?
- Do I need a secondary copy of the data?
- How often do I need to protect the data?
Perform a restore operation by answering the following questions:
- What data do I need to restore?
- Do I need to restore the data to the same server, or to a new server?
The Commvault software provides the following features so that you can efficiently manage your data protection:
- Job monitoring
- Resource reports
To access the Database Solution, from the navigation pane, select Solutions > Databases > DB Instances.
Last modified: 1/14/2019 4:23:01 AM