Getting Started with Google Mail (Gmail) and Google Drive
To get started with backing up data of a Google Mail and Google Drive account, configure your environment, and then back up and restore the data to confirm that the configuration works correctly.
Important: If possible, perform the configuration in a test environment. After you back up and restore the data to confirm that the configuration works correctly, you can move the system into production.
- Install the Cloud Apps package on a server.
For instructions, see Adding an Additional Server.
Note: The IMAP port of the computer with the Commvault package should be open at port 993.
- Configure your Google environment.
- Configure your Command Center environment.
- Prepare for your first backup operation and restore operation.
- Run your first backup operation and restore operation.
Last modified: 9/4/2020 4:00:25 PM