Creating an App
Create an app for the Google Mail and Google Drive application.
Before You Begin
Make a note of the application client ID of your service account that you observed when you delegated the domain-wide authority to the service account.
- From the navigation pane, click Protect > Applications > G Suite.
The G Suite apps page appears.
- Click Add app.
The Add app dialog box appears.
- In the Application type box, select Google Mail or Google Drive.
- In the Connection details section, enter the following information:
- Email ID: The email ID of the super admin.
- Application client ID: The client ID of your Google service account.
- Application email address: The email ID of your Google service account.
- In the General section, enter the following information:
- App name: The name for the app.
- Proxy: Select the server where you installed the Cloud Apps package.
- Application private key file path: Type or browse to the location of the PKCS12 key that you obtained when you created a service account.
- Plan: Select a server plan.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 9/25/2020 2:51:23 PM