Adding Users to the Default Subclient
You can add the user accounts that you intend to back up to the default subclient.
- From the navigation pane, click Protect > Applications > G Suite.
The G Suite apps page appears.
- Click an app.
The app page appears.
- In the Subclients section, click default.
The default page appears.
- In the Content section, click Manage.
The Subclient content dialog box appears.
- Click Add user.
The Add users dialog box appears.
- In the Name column, select one or more user accounts that you want to add.
- Click Add, and then click Save.
Last modified: 9/25/2020 2:59:02 PM