Enabling Auto Discovery of User Accounts for an App
To allow configuring rules to automatically add user accounts to the user-defined subclients of an app, enable the auto discovery of user accounts for the app.
- From the navigation pane, click Protect > Applications > G Suite.
The G Suite apps page appears.
- Click an app.
The app page appears.
- In the General section, click Edit.
The Edit Google mail client dialog box appears.
- Select the Enable auto discover check box.
- Select one of the methods to auto discover the user accounts:
- To add the user accounts that match the filters and wildcard expressions that you provide when configuring rules for a subclient, select Match user name by regular expressions.
- To add the user accounts that are part of a sub organization created on Google, select Google user group affinity.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 9/25/2020 2:53:26 PM