Backing Up Gmail and Google Drive
You can back up the mailboxes and drive data of all the Google user accounts using the Commvault software. After running the first full backup, you can schedule incremental backups at regular intervals.
You can run a backup operation either from the default subclient or from a user-defined subclient.
- In the Apps page, click an app.
The App page appears.
- In the Subclients section, click a subclient that you want to back up.
The subclient page appears.
- In the Backup section, click Backup now.
The Backup options dialog box appears.
- Select to run a full, or an incremental backup. Click OK.
- Optional: To view the backup job details, in the Backup section, click Jobs. Then, click the job ID to view job summary.
What to Do Next
You can control or view the job. For more information, see Jobs.
Last modified: 3/1/2018 7:48:01 PM