Adding an Additional Setting from the CommCell Console
You can add additional settings to the following CommCell entities:
- Client Groups
- Users (CommServDB.Console settings only)
- User Groups (CommServDB.Console settings only)
- Domains (CommServDB.Console settings only)
Note: In a cluster environment, you must specify the additional settings on the physical nodes (the client computers), not on the cluster server.
- From the CommCell Browser, right-click the entity and then click Properties.
- To work with a MediaAgent or a client, in the Properties dialog box, click Advanced.
- On the Additional Settings tab, click Add.
- In the Add Additional Settings dialog box, do the following:
- In the Name box, type the name of the additional setting.
- In the Category box, select the category for the additional setting, for example, CommServe.
- In the Type box, select the type for the additional setting, for example, Boolean.
- In the Value box, type the value of the additional setting.
- In the Comment box, enter comments for the additional setting.
- Click OK to save the additional setting configuration.
To change the value of an existing additional setting, select the additional setting from the list and then click Edit.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 2/4/2020 9:34:55 PM