Administering the Security Associations of a Server
You can associate users, user groups, and roles to a server to control the operations that the users can perform on the server.
Before You Begin
Create a role that contains the permissions that you want the users to have on the server.
- From the navigation pane, go to Administration > Servers.
Tip: To go directly to the CommCell computer, go to Administration > CommCell.
A page listing the servers appears.
- Under Servers, click the server.
The server details page appears.
- Under Security, click Edit.
The Security dialog box appears.
- On the Associations tab, in the user box, type the user or user group name, and from the generated list, click the user or user group name.
- In the role box, select the role and then click Add.
- Repeat the preceding steps for each user and user group and role that you want to include in the security association.
- Click Save.
The users and user groups can perform actions on the server based on the permissions defined in the role.
Last modified: 12/27/2018 8:33:58 PM