You can view, edit, and delete existing repositories in the Download Center.
Before You Begin
You must have the appropriate permissions to perform the operation. For information on the permissions needed to manage a repository, see Accessing the Download Center.
About This Task
Deleting or editing a repository will remove any associated packages and metadata from the Download Center. However, deleting a repository does not delete the original package data located on the Web Server or network share.
- Log on to the Web Console.
- From the My Applications page, click Download Center.
- In the upper-right corner, click the Configure Download Center button ().
Note: If this is the first time you are configuring Download Center, on the Welcome to Download Center page, click Create A Download Repository.
- In the Download Repository list, under the Action column, proceed as follows:
- To edit a repository click Edit, make changes to the repository details, and then click Save.
- To delete a repository click Delete, and then click OK to confirm.
Last modified: 11/16/2017 5:13:03 PM