Installing the End-User Laptop Package on a Windows Operating System
After you invite your end users to install the end-user Laptop package, they will use the following procedure to do the installation.
- Access the Web Console by doing the following:
- If you received an email from your administrator with a link to the package, click on the link in the email.
- Open your web browser and type the Web Console URL provided by the administrator in the address bar.
The URL should be in the following format: http://webhost/webconsole, for example: http://client.mydomain.com/webconsole.
- On the Login screen, enter your active directory login credentials and then click Login to access the Web Console.
- On the My Applications page, click Download Center.
- In the Open File - Security Warning dialog box, click Run.
- On the Download Center page, download the package available for your computer.
If you are unable to download the package, contact your System Administrator.
- After the download is complete, double click the .exe file.
The Custom Install Package wizard opens.
- Click Next to continue.
- On the Extraction Path page, enter the location where you want to extract the package and click Next.
The installation proceeds silently and may take several minutes to complete.
- If you need to activate your laptop, see Activating Your Laptop by Using Edge Monitor.
Last modified: 11/16/2017 5:26:51 PM