Adding Domain Controllers
You can add (register) a domain controller (also referred to as name server or identity server) in the Command Center so that users who are members of the domain can log on with their domain credentials.
Before You Begin
If you want to use Active Directory single sign-on, configure LDAP on the Active Directory Server.
- From the navigation pane, go to Manage > Security > Identity server.
The Identity servers page appears.
- In the upper-right corner of the page, click Add.
The Add domain dialog box appears.
- On the LDAP tab, from the Directory type list, select a domain controller type.
- Enter the information according to the type of domain controller you want to add:
- Active Directory
- Apple Open Directory
- Oracle Directory
- Generic LDAP Server
Note: When adding a generic LDAP server, you must select LDAP Server and then configure the Attribute map with the LDAP attributes (user filter, user group filter, unique identifier, and base DN) that correspond to your domain controller type.
- To associate the domain controller with a company, from the Create for company list, select the company.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 10/30/2019 2:17:05 PM