Adding a Storage Pool
When you log on to the Command Center for the first time, you will be prompted to configure a Storage Pool.
- Open the Command Center. See Opening the Command Center for more information.
- Click the Let’s get Started link.
The Core Setup page will be displayed.
- Click the Add storage pool tab.
- In the Name box, type a name for the Storage Pool.
- In the Storage pool type box, select HyperScale, if it is not already selected.
- Click Standard in the Resiliency/Redundancy options.
Choose this option based on the number of nodes in the setup.
- Click and select the names associated with the nodes that were configured from the Nodes list.
- Click Save.
A storage pool will be created. To view the storage pool, click Storage Pools from the navigation pane.
What to Do Next
- Perform a test backup. See Performing a Test Backup for more information.
- Perform a test restore. See Performing a Test Restore for more information.
Last modified: 5/1/2020 6:21:26 PM