Managing the Salesforce Connection Details on an Instance
You can change the Salesforce instance connection details after you create the instance.
- From the navigation pane, go to Protect > Applications > Cloud apps > Salesforce.
The Apps page appears.
- In the Name column, click the app.
The app details page appears.
- In the Instances table, in the Type column, click the instance.
The instance details page appears.
- In the Connection details section, click Edit.
The Connection details dialog box appears.
- In the Salesforce login URL box, type the URL that you use to connect to Salesforce.
- In the Consumer key box, type the Salesforce consumer key.
- In the Consumer secret box, type the Salesforce consumer secret.
- Click Save.
If you want to connect to Salesforce by using a mutual authentication certificate, review the information in Connecting to Salesforce Using Mutual Authentication.
Last modified: 12/20/2019 8:53:09 PM