The Storage Utilization report shows used and free space for each defined storage target.
To access the report:
- From the navigation pane, go to Reports and then, under Storage, click Disk library utilization.
The first row shows the percentage of used and free space for each storage target.
The Details section includes the following information for each storage target:
- Library: Name of the storage target. Click on the name to display the definition page for the storage target.
- MediaAgent: The MediaAgent that communicates with the storage target to transfer data.
- Mount Path: The path used to write data to storage.
- Status: The status of the storage device.
- Free Space (TB): The amount of free space on the storage target.
- Total Capacity (TB): The total space on the storage target.
- Used Space (TB): The amount of used space on the storage target.
- Free Space (%): The percentage of free space on the storage target.
Last modified: 10/17/2019 9:29:20 PM