Editing a Failover Group
After you create a failover group, you can edit the group to delete the group, change group information, add schedules, add VMs, or perform actions on VMs.
- From the navigation pane, go to Disaster recovery > Replication.
The Replication groups page appears.
- On the Failover groups tab, in the Name column, click a failover group.
The page for the group appears.
- To delete the group, in the upper-right area of the page, click Delete.
- To edit the group information, in the Group Details section, click Edit.
- To create a recurring schedule for planned failovers, in the Planned failover schedules section, click Add schedule.
- For Hyper-V and VMware destinations: To create a recurring schedule for test boots of the VMs in the DR site, in the Test boot schedules area, click Add schedule.
- In the Machines table, in the Actions column, click the action button, and then select an action to perform on a VM.
Last modified: 10/28/2020 7:33:22 PM